Non-binding request

Are you interested in the PZP heat pumps? Send us a non-binding request.

The fishpond management house, Litomyšl

The air-water heat pump SPLIT HP3AW30SB was installed.

The company provides year-round sales of fish for wholesale and retail. 80% of the produce is for the domestic market, the remaining 20% is for export to mainly Germany, Poland, Austria, Italy, etc. There is a Fish shop for retail sales with live fish sale, fishing equipment. In summer, holiday angling takes place at the premises of the company.

The heat pump provides for hot water heating as well as year-round heating of the premises.

Do you have a query? Use the form to write to us.

Fields marked * are required
Your name and surname
* Your email address
Your phone number
* Your message

Should you have queries or special requirements, do not hesitate to write to us and our team of specialists will assist you fully.

Please, enter the result (number)
* three plus five

Why heat pumps from PZP?

  • We are the largest producer of heat pumps on the Czech market
  • The PZP heat pumps are well known for being reliable
  • We provide 24-hour service for the entire Czech Republic.
  • We deliver complete turnkey projects.
  • Superior full warranty for 5 years.


  • A dominant producer in the field of heat pumps
  • Producer of systems with excellent technical parameters.
  • A holder of numerous awards from international markets
  • A supplier of reliable and economical solutions
  • A producer with own service network covering the entire Czech Republic